Homeschool Skate 2pm-4pm
Time & Location
About the Event
Homeschool Skate is a public session open to anyone who is homeschooled or wants to join in on the SKATING FUN!
As mandated by the State of Washington, Pattison’s North will require all guests to wear masks.
Children 5 and under are not required however encouraged to wear a mask.
Masks are not required while skating or eating/drinking.
We at Pattison’s North are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return. In our closure, we have monitored and collected all the information and guidance from top industry leaders and friends to offer you a clean, safe and fun experience on your visit.
The top priority at Pattison’s North is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. Regardless of the environment, this is our top priority every day.
Here are some of the current recommended CDC guidelines along with extra measures that our team members will be abiding by to keep you safe:
- All team members will be wearing face masks.
- All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering.
- Hand washing reminders will be occurring throughout the day.
- We have a CLEAN TEAM with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Our team is trained to properly sanitize with a neutral disinfectant germicidal cleaner approved by the EPA and specifically kills SARS related Coronavirus, Human Coronavirus among other virucidal diseases.
- Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Sanitizer stations have been set up throughout the rink.
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). By visiting Pattison’s North , you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
- Admission W/Own Skates$7.50$7.500$0
- Adm. W/Regular Skate Rental.$9$90$0
- Adm W/Upgraded Rental$10$100$0